It’s true; we all think 2017 was pretty terrible. When I look back, though, so many amazing things happened in 2017. We spent the full year engaged (today, we are 100 days away from our wedding!) and laid some pretty exciting seeds for big things in 2018. I couldn’t be looking forward it more! Here are my favorite moments of 2017, though.
5. My Bridal Shower (November) | It was amazing an overwhelming to have so many people from all different parts of my life together! See the photo post here and the vlog here.
loved my Free People dress & flower crown; eating donuts with my MOH
4. Montreal Trip (September) | We road tripped over the border to Canada, and had a carefree weekend. Watch the vlogs here & here.
blown away by the Chinese garden at the Botanical Gardens; the view from Mont Royal!
3. Diva & Deepan’s Wedding (May) | Matt & I agree, this was hands down the best wedding we’ll ever go to. Watch the vlogs here & here.
Boston besties ready for our first sangeet; Matt & I dressed up for the wedding!
2. Kelly & Frank’s Wedding & Chicago trip (October) | This only ranks higher because we made a little vacation out of it! Chicago is a special place to us since it’s the first place we ever traveled together. Watch the vlogs here & here.
all dressed up for the wedding; a recreation of a photo we took on our first trip at the Bean!
1. Japan Trip! (March/April) | It feels so long ago already, but going to Japan was literally making a lifelong dream come true. I can’t say enough about this trip and how amazing it was – here‘s the photo post with links to all the vlogs so you can see yourself.
Fushimi Inari Taisha; sakura-yuba twists in from of Himeji Castle!
We’re off today to our last wedding of the year — we’ll see you in 2018!