Lovely weather we’re having! In spite of our sporadic chilly days in this typical New England climate, it’s really feeling like summer! My jackets are away and my shoe choices have transitioned exclusively to the five you see above. These are my must-haves for summer!
1. Jack Rogers Nicola | I ordered these in platinum/gold last month off the Jack Rogers website. This color combo appears to have already sold out, but you can still snag them in silver/gold! This is my first pair of Jacks and I’m still breaking them in. I love how easy they are to dress up and dress down!
2. Toms | I bought these black slip-ons, my second paid of Toms, this year. My chocolate brown pair still sits in my closet, but they aren’t in great shape. They have been an integral part of my spring, summer, and fall wardrobe for years. When I saw a black pair in my size at Urban, I jumped at them! They’ve already gotten a ton of wear.
3. Keds Polka Dot Sneakers | This is my first pair of Keds as an adult! I definitely rocked some classic white Keds as a 90s kids, and I’ve been loving similar styles of sneakers for the last few years. I’ve picked up knock-off pairs from H&M, American Eagle, and Target. This year, I went ahead and ordered these adorable chocolate polka dot sneaks on sale from the Keds site!
4. Sperry Topsiders | Boat shoes are great for the summer rain. My first pair of Sperrys was an impulse purchase at DSW in college. I’ve been in love ever since. I got these at the Sperry Outlet in Wrentham a couple years ago, but there are plenty of other fun styles to choose from! Find some here.
5. Steve Madden Jelly Ballet Flats | These jelly flats are literally my favorites– the perfect mix of nostalgia and style. I bought them two years ago at Nordstrom Rack for literally $10. I live Steve Madden shoes and was so happy to learn that these plastic shoes didn’t hurt my feet at all. There’s a new sort of breaking in phase every summer, but I get the most compliments on these babies! It looks like they’re still selling them, so I definitely recommend you pick some up!
What are your favorite summer shoes?!