Guys, I really like this weekend vlog. I hope you like it too. It wasn’t the craziest weekend, but I like the feel of it… the things I ate, the places I went. I’m happy with this one. I’m happy with how my editing skills are coming along!
So, I wan’t to turn my fitness log into a little bit of a week in review instead. Of course, we’ll be focusing on running and gym things, because that’s part of my life now!
- Monday | I caught up with two of my very best friends who I really hadn’t seen for months. We made some very unhealthy food decisions, but enjoyed each other’s company very much. It’s remarkable how busy we all are now, so it’s important to make time for friends.
- Tuesday | I returned for a second spinning class and this time, I did so much better! I tried so much harder than the first time and pushed myself more. I biked 18 miles in my 45 minute class and I am so, so into this now! Then I watched Scream Queens and that was amazing.
- Wednesday | Finally got to the gym and had a really tough time. I got 1 mile under my belt and headed home. I watched the Nashville premiere and everyone was so sad in it.
- Thursday | A similar experience at the gym… just 1 mile. But Thursday was my Friday!
- Friday | I didn’t go to the gym, but I did SO MUCH WALKING around the city. 21,375 steps, to be exact, according to my fitbit.
- Saturday | Fun, food, and friendship! Also a 1.5 mile run in the morning.
- Sunday | Another 1.5 mile run to break the Sunday curse! I swear, now that I have a running playlist, things are going better. I baked and went to Target.
How was everyone’s week?!