How cruel of Scream Queens to delay this episode a whole week! But it was a good one. Here are my assorted thoughts and favorite quotes:
- We knew we’d see Ariana Grande again. I thought maybe that coffin shot was it, but yay for another Chanel no. 2 appearance! I also thought every detail of this funeral was perfection.
- Also, no. 3’s necklace is clearly from Bauble Bar. I even blogged about it here. The plentiful pearl baubles in this show have long given me the Bauble Bar-vibe, so I think this confirms it!
- Love a good Ouija board. Love the joke about the movie Ouija which I will never see.
- Gigi was on the phone with said red devil who she knows and loves. I think this could be the baby!
- What is the deal with Grace and Gigi going shopping together? Why is every relationship Grace’s father has so freaking weird?
- HOW GREAT IS THE MUSIC IN THIS SHOW.
- Oh goodness, the “just a head” pun. I love it.
- “Why do you have 9 tampons in your purse?”
- The VIGOR with which Billie Lourd says “KIX” cracks me up.
- “How do you even crush a diamond? It’s like the hardest substance on earth!”
- I want Chanel’s bed.
- “There’s no dinosaurs?”
- Chanel’s grasp on rat poison is much better than mine.
- This was Jamie Lee Curtis’s episode, man. That whole last scene!
Can I just be really honest with you guys for a second? Why does KKT allow Grace to wear such hideous clothes? Like, I was never in a sorority, nor do I believe this to be a factual representation of one, but there seems to be quite a bit of conformity amongst the Chanels and the KKT sisters of the past. If anything, Grace needs a fashion influence. Her clothes actually offend me. I love the color palette of KKT, even though I live a life of neutrals, this pastel paradise is the real me. It reminds me of Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette.
I think I’ve decided that Grace isn’t the protagonist of this show. I hate her. Do you?
Let’s hear your thoughts & theories, hookers!