I’m a self-confessed eyeshadow palette-addict. I’m leaving for a wedding weekend trip tomorrow and am planning on packing at least three. I’ve got so many new ones to share with you too!
This one is not-so-new. Urban Decay Naked 2 was the first palette I got and I’ve been building my Naked collection ever since. Smoky gave me pause, though. I don’t often do very dramatic eyeshadow looks. Naked has always provided super wearable shades, and frankly I was a bit intimidated by Naked Smoky. I picked up Naked Smoky because it was on sale randomly at Sephora and I had a VIB Rouge discount. It sat unused for a while because I never had an occasion to try it out. Once I finally took the plunge, I found these shades to be incredibly wearable– even for day-looks!
Swatched with a brush for you:
- High, champagne shimmer– perfect highlight for the eye’s inner corner!
- Dirtysweet, golden bronze
- Radar, warm brown shimmer
- Armor, metallic gunmetal
- Slanted, shimmer gray
- Dagger, off-black
- Black Market, jet-black satin
- Smolder, deep purple shimmer
- Password, cool taupe matte
- Whiskey, deep/ashy brown
- Combust, looks pink but acts as a neutral taupe
- Thirteen, very light bisque– great for blending if these colors overwhelm you!
Don’t let the dark shades of Naked Smoky fool you; this is the same perfect palette of neutrals you get every time you purchase an Urban Decay Naked palette. If you’re not into the more dramatic looks, this is still for you! Just apply lightly– you can always add more. If you go too heavy, blending is your friend!
What do you guys think of the Naked Smoky palette?