Y’all know I’m an eye shadow palette-addict, and as much hype as Urban Decay’s Naked palettes get, I just didn’t find myself reaching for them all that much…
Enter, Naked Ultimate Basics.
This baby has a lot of color variation– shades like those you’d find in all three of the Naked palettes, so it really bridges the collection. Notice, I say “like” those you’d find in other Naked palettes, because all 12 of these colors are unique to Ultimate Basics.
This palette only contains matte shades, which is usually a drawback for me, but post-holiday season, I found myself looking for a more natural (read: less sparkly) look. I’ve been reaching for this palette over and over again! I’m extra obsessed with “Extra Bitter” right now.
The colors are:
- Blow: light nude demi-matte, a great highlight shade
- Nudie: soft pink-nude matte & the perfect base for my eyelids
- Commando: light taupe-brown matte
- Tempted: pale brown matte
- Instinct: medium pink-taupe matte, love to blend with this one
- Lethal: reddish brown matte
- Pre-Game: pale yellow matte
- Extra Bitter: burnth orange matte & the reason I love this palette
- Faith: medium warm brown matte
- Lockout: rich neutral brown matte
- Magnet: smoky gray matte
- Blackjack: warm black matte
Have you gotten your hands on Naked Ultimate Basics yet?
What palette are you loving lately?