I’ve been obsessed with Essie’s upcoming fall collection since I first spotted the nail colors via instagram in mid-August. When I did a big of digging, I learned that these colors were inspired by Tokyo, Japan– my dream destination.
As stuck as I’ve been in my summer pastels, Essie’s fall collection is getting my hyped for rich, fall colors.
- playing koi is a rusty orange – don’t we all love orange in the fall?
- maki mi happy is a berry color that will translate well from sunny days to winter holidays.
- kimono-over is a dark plum – I love almost-blacks in the cool months as much as I love almost-whites in the warm ones.
- now and zen is the grey-green I’ve been looking for forever.
- udon know me is a “mysterious stony blue” and maybe the least “fall” in the collection, but definitely the most me!
- go go geisha is an antique pink – the perfect mix of color and neutral.
I might just have to get this whole collections! Which ones are drawing your eye?