As expected, Orphan Black’s finale left us with more questions than answers. So, what have we learned?
- Evie Cho was replaceable.
- Neulution’s founder, Percival Westmoreland, is still alive and kickin’, albeit very old. He apparently has some sort of “Others” in Lost-esque camp on the Isle of Doctor Moreau and that’s where Delphine is.
- Rachel is a cut-throat bitch after all. I so wanted her to join the Clone Club, but even Susan Duncan is all set with her. How about Susan stitching herself up?
- Cosima finds the cure, and finds her way into the arms of Delphine once again!
- Krystal is not buying the clone thing, due to the fact that she believes Sarah looks nothing like her.
I was pretty sad that Alison wasn’t in the episode at all, save for the “extended scene” playing during BBC America’s airing. I’m dying to know what the deal with Rachel’s eye was– obviously, it’s a message from Westmoreland, but what does he want? That really is the question, isn’t it? I’m guessing we’ll learn a lot more about him in season 5, which is sadly the final season.