To be honest, Pete straight up told us he’s a murderer in this episode and I’m not sure I even know who the murderer is. He doesn’t fit the profile! It’s got to be a girl… right?! Basically, I still have no idea.
What I do know is what I liked:
- The Chanels back together – so cute to watch them shop together, Chanel no. 6 in her bedazzled neck brace and all. Even Chanel Oberlin seems to be into the sisterhood planning on buying them all matching pink jeeps.
- Chanel has grown a lot! She chooses the face the remaining Red Devil in the mall that night. A little crossbow wound won’t stop her.
- Denise Hemphil gets a gun! Great choice for new chief of police right there. Love her; missed her over Thanksgiving!
- Munsch:Rasputin is literally the perfect comparison. She can guzzle poison and have her body temperature dropped below zero for extended periods of time. Jamie Lee Curtis is just great.
- Of course Chanel has a gold Macbook! ♡
I still hate Grace. Any chance she’s actually the killer? Have you guys figured it out yet?! Please; help a sister out! Leave your theories in the comments!