I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was happier than this one! Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I was busy enjoying my Thanksgiving! Better late than never, right? Anyway, I kind of loved the Scream Queens Thanksgiving. Here are the things I’d like to say about it:
- I loved seeing Chanel no. 3’s Thanksgiving, as horribly, horribly sad as it was. These people are rich but they eat their own gross frozen dinners for T-gives? No thanks. The best was her low-blow about Italian-style chicken cacciatore.
- No. 3’s candor about not eating + the jokes about how great the KKT kitchen is while being completely unused = perfection.
- The Radwell Thanksgiving gave Chanel the chance to be a decent person. That was nice. I even felt bad for her at times during this dinner. I was a bit disappointed when she was happy to see Chad back at Kappa Thanksgiving, though. Oh well. He’s a fun character. It’s nice to know that Hester isn’t dead too, I guess.
- One criticism: this episode suffered from a severe lack of Denise Hemphill.
- Hearing everybody’s theories on who the red devil killer/twin to Boone is was so interesting! Plus we learned a lot! (We’ll be getting into my theories below!)
- Grace’s father continues to be an AWFUL person, suspecting his own daughter murdered a bunch of people. The Grace flashback to the first red devil attack was interesting, though! Watching no. 2 and no. 3 toss her out of there then celebrate it in the present was also hilarious.
- Grace and her father (especially with this episode’s revelation that the red devil twins are his children) have proven themselves integral to the story… Pete, I’m still on the fence about. He only pops in when it’s convenient. We know killer #2 is a girl, though, so basically he’s just a bad character.
- We’ve learned enough about backstories in the episode to make Chanel no. 2 seem very suspicious to me. Aside from Zayday, who is obviously not the sister of Boone, everyone had an obvious reason to pop up at Kappa Thanksgiving except no. 2. She’s also the one who brings out the head of Gigi on a silver platter. (I guess the red devil girl killed her whole fam.) I’m officially very suspicious.
What are you guys thinking?!