There are only three episodes of Scream Queens left, and no word of a second season. I’m still really enjoying this show, its cast, and the faux fur! This episode did wonders for the plot, so let’s talk about it!
- Denise has fully transformed into fabulous. I love her new wardrobe and her new-found respect in her role as house mother.
- Lea Michele, in her assumed finale episode, was excellent. I loved watching her repeat Candyman candyman candyman as Denise told her first ghost story.
- Speaking of Denise’s stories, I’m pretty acquainted with Japanese Kappas, but I always thought they were sea monsters, not “ghosts.” Clearly a loose term. Also, the toilet paper story and when she lives it she’s just like, “which do I choose?” Hilarious!
- Also, love that we finally addressed that her spinal column needed that brace, so she “bedazzled it to go with her designer wardrobe.”
- Chanel pushing Hester down the stairs was almost shocking, but then you have to remember that she actually already killed Ms. Bean.
- Is it just me, or do you want that silver wishbone necklace? Someone find me one and leave me a link in the comments!
- The big reveal (that some of us probably realized last week) is that the baby in the bathtub was actually two babies. I didn’t even consider twins, but I guess if we’re highlighting tropes, this is perfect.
- I was right about Boone being the baby. I was right about the baby being the killer. I’m actually good at this!
- Boone dies a second time. This time at his sister’s hand… as she wears a devil costume. The sister’s a complete mystery to me right now… any ideas?!
Give me your theories, people!