As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s Scream Queens:
- Chanel rigs the election so she… loses! She wanted Zayday to be president so she wouldn’t be the public face of KKT aka the main target. Is Chanel actually super smart?
- Another episode, another HORRIBLE hat on Grace.
- Billie Lourd is the character winner of this episode. Her voice makes me jealous because it’s not my voice. Her storyline/little love affair with Sam was super compelling too. And hey, how about working that earmuff explanation into this episode! Awesome.
- Sam, on the other hand, was the character loser of the episode. And how could she say a thing like, “I knew it was you” when there is definitely no clear killer.
- Speaking of clear killers… is it me or do the devils lack direction? This episode’s red devil was absolutely not after Chanel no. 5, but was after Zayday. Last episode, the red devil was in love with, and definitely not looking to kill, Zayday.
- Roger died, but like, at least he’s with his brother now. I’m sure he’s happier this way.
- Chad Radwell’s “Dos diablos,” comment, the namesake of this post, was my favorite line. I also enjoyed Lea Michele’s “…but she doesn’t because she’s dead!”
- Before we go, let’s talk about the above photo: wasn’t the haunted pumpkin patch to take place on Halloween night? Is Scream Queens just in a state of perpetual Halloween?
I think Chanel is looking less and less guilty as this show goes on. I’ve never thought she was, but I don’t think you possibly could now. What do you think? Missing from this episode: all adults. Any red devil theories?