In this week’s Scream Queens, Chanel’s haunted pumpkin patch is in action… whether or not Dean Munch allowed it. It turns into Orange is the New Black for a hot second, and we learn A LOT. Here are my thoughts:
- I loved the creepy theme this week! So cool.
- Chad Radwell turns out to be more enjoyable than I could have ever predicted. His speech is kind of on point, eh? And I love that everyone including Dean Munch and Denise Hemphill is sleeping with him.
- Are we supposed to hate Grace, you guys? And her dad? Their interactions are always so weird, especially when she walked in on him and Gigi. They just don’t seem to react normally to things like human beings would.
- Lea Michele continues to be excellent and her character, Hester, continues to play everyone around her. I think she called the cops on Chanel. I’m glad Chanel wasn’t in jail long, though.
- I knew Zayday wasn’t dead, but I couldn’t guess that the devil had a thing for her… or at least, one of the devils.
- It was obvious to me that Gigi helped the devil escape. It was nice to see a theory validated so quickly as well!
- How perfect was that Shining-replica pumpkin patch maze with artisanal pumpkins and snow drifts? It was quite lovely, honestly! Cool scene all-around.
Have a great weekend, loves!