Hello friends! Today we are switching Scream Queens + Face Off… mostly because the new episode of Face Off isn’t on xfinity to go yet and I don’t want to get out of my bed to watch on demand.
This week we got part one of two Halloween episodes, and I’m still completely in love with this show. I didn’t get to live-tweet this week because I was super sick Tuesday. Let’s make up for that now, with my thoughts on the episode:
- I am completely in love with the vlog-style Chanel-o-ween montage. I love the integration of social media in this show’s storyline; it’s so relevant in today’s world.
- Grace actually makes such a lovely Kate Hudson in How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. Likewise, Pete does a great Matthew McConaughey. I love these costumes.
- I don’t think the three Kappas could have gotten charged with negligent homicide for letting their sister bleed out… I mean, maybe, but it seems a bit far-fetched. I don’t know; I’m not in an episode of SVU here. Regardless, Munch made CRAZY moves in this cover-up. Suspicious.
- Grace’s dad is SO SKETCHY. She mentions the baby in the bathtub and he literally doesn’t bat an eye. Come on, that’s not a normal reaction.
- Niecy Nash continues to be awesome. I loved the whole library gag.
- Lea Michele continues to be awesome. I’m glad she’s out of her neck brace, but I’d almost rather call her Neck Brace than Hester. Anyway, it’s clear that someone (Nick Jonas?) in meddling with both her and Chad to get them to discover all those dead bodies…
- And there they are! Mrs. Bean is definitely dead. Hey, Ariana Grande. Missed you.
- The whole lunch scene is the best part of this episode– from the reasons why the Chanels joined Kappa to the absolutely perfect feminist throw-down. I think these girls may be forging some real friendships.
- Zayday is not dead. Do I think Chanel may have orchestrated her kidnapping? Yup. But I don’t think Chanel is the killer. Obviously she didn’t know the bodies were moved, etc. I don’t think any of the Chanels are involved. I think we need to watch out for the adults…
- The ending… interesting, although not a complete shock. No spoilers here for you!
Thoughts?! Theories?! I want to hear ’em!