It’s been another busy week! Now I just have one day in the office before a some time off for the holidays. The above photo was taken hastily at my company holiday party. This, believe it or not, is the non-blurry one I took. So, yes, it was a fun one.
Let’s get on to the internet things!
- Sailor Moon wedding | I’m not strict on themes for weddings, but gosh do they make for cool pictures. This wedding is so incredibly detailed and lovely.
- Single Girl Christmas Cards | I feel this girl’s struggle. With her siblings married, Bridget sends some pretty amazing single girl Christmas cards.
- Monsters of Christmas | Atlas Obscura is one of my absolutely favorite websites. Here’s a list of some Christmas creepers that will make you thankful for Santa.
- Christmas on Netflix | BostInno’s made a list for us. Behold, the 16 best Christmas episodes on Netflix streaming right now. I’m partial to the X-Files ghost story and Futurama’s Xmas.
- New Instagram Filters | Instagram gave us 5 new filters and a couple new features to play with. Follow this link to learn about the new filters & what they’re best for.
I hope you all get to enjoy some time off for the holidays too! I won’t be taking a blog break, so be sure to visit as usual.
Any fun holiday plans?