I got my December Julep Maven box early in the month and this time, I’ve picked something aside from nail polish to tell you about!
My December box contained:
- Karissa – A Boho Glam color and an immediate holiday favorite, Karissa is a holly berry red. This beautiful shade is a festive as Revlon Red and I’m pairing it with gold on my nails right now!
- Soleil – Another Bombshell color, Soleil is a lustrous rose gold chrome. You know I’m into rose gold this year so my nails look like Mario Kart’s Pink Gold Peach! This is similar to Essie’s Penny Talk, but a bit more gold than pink.
- Orbital Eyeshadow in Moonbeam – This is my first foray into beauty products from Julep and I’ll admit, I picked it completely off of the name. The Moonbeam color is silver with lilac pearlescence. It’s not terribly pigmented, but it is very sparkly. I’m interested in trying out a couple more of these.
- Paula – This Bombshell collection color is a Persian blue with gold microglitter. My experience with Shailene from my October box leads my to suspect this might get gummy after one use, but I couldn’t loved this shade of blue. I selected it as an add on. I’ll report back after a couple uses.
- Queen Anne – This It Girl color is a lilac confetti microglitter that I added on for free! A friend had forwarded me an email with a click-through to add this polish to your Maven box for free. How could I resist that?
The last thing in my Maven box (aside from a few peppermint candies!) was my coupon! This one is a great one: a free polish!
If you want to be a Maven too and get a free box, leave your girl a comment.