I’m not going to lie, guys; I’m tired! It was a full, busy week in the office and I am counting down the workdays until holiday fun. (That would be 10!) Hopefully you’re all enjoying the season and not getting caught up in the present-purchasing stress. Enjoy your weekends! Here’s your reading list of things of note:
- Pantone has selected the color of the year for 2015 and it’s Marsala. I guess I’m psychic, because Wednesday night I painted my nails this color only to wake up to the announcement on Thursday!
- Also announced on Thursday, Bond 24 aka Spectre! Daniel Craig returns as James Bond. We’ll have to wait until November of next year for the new 007 movie, though!
- Restaurant Wars was this week’s Top Chef Boston challenge! (But you already knew that!) The real fun is this slideshow recapping all the Restaurant Wars we’ve seen!
- ‘Tis the season for Christmas TV. BostInno rounded up the 15 best Christmas TV episodes on Netflix right now. Um, that’s a post I would’ve written.
- I’m super behind on Bones, but I love the show. This fan-made infographic is so impressive, I had to share!
- DJ Earworm’s United States of Pop mashup for 2014 is finally here. Because I live under a rock, this is the first time I’ve heard “Do What U Want” and I think I hate it. What do you guys think of this year’s mashup?
- Once a ballerina, always a ballerina sure rings true with me. That’s why I love these photos of Bridgette Bardot on a roof in 1952.
And hey! Did you know you can follow me on bloglovin? Just look for nikkisee! Almost anywhere on the internet.