- Blank Space – You all obviously know from yesterday’s post that I’m obsessed with Taylor Swift’s newest music video. If for some reason you haven’t seen this masterpiece, watch it immediately.
- Font for Dyslexics – Dyslexie is a typeface that makes things easier to read for people with Dyslexia. I think this is phenomenal; anything that gets more people reading is so important.
- Queen Bey – Beyoncé was a category on Jeopardy this week, and I’m proud to say that I could answer this whole column. You try! How’d you do?
- Mindy & Stephen – I love when people I like like each other. Stephen Colbert introduced Mindy Kaling at Glamour Magazine’s Woman of the Year this past week, and I love that too.
- Justine & Aisha – I repeat, I love when people I like like each other! iJustine posted a WCW a day early this week and posted a picture of her with Aisha Tyler. I love these two woman and freaking love seeing them together.
- Go Find Yourself – Since most of my content for today’s LFANW comes from Twitter, why not continue that trend? Go ahead and check out #GG2D and/or Lisa Edelstein’s retweets of fans like myself showing support for the upcoming Bravo series “Girlfriends Guide to Divorce.”
- Jessica Lange on Elsa – My obsession with Jessica Lange is unwavering. E Online interviewed the American Horror Story star on her character, Elsa Mars. I’m still hoping and praying that this is not her last season on AHS, because GOD she is perfection.
- Speaking of which. I literally love you, Jessica Lange.