- David Tennant’s Face – I’m usually crushing on ladies more than men, but the big exception of my twenties has been David Tennant, specifically as the 10th Doctor. This weekend, I started watching Gracepoint to deepen my obsession. This quiz asks if you can pick the Doctor Who episode on DT’s face alone… and, perhaps sadly, I could.
- Embracing the Basic – What does it mean to be basic in Boston? This Boston.com list will tell you, and even encourages that it might actually be cool to be basic. With the likes of Lululemon yoga pants, tweeting at the MBTA, Alex and Ani bangles, Hunter wellies, everything pumpkin spice, and leaf-peeping on this list… I’d say I’m a shoe-in.
- Jessica Lange singing Lana del Rey – because I want you all to know that I’m still too obsessed with this moment that I already blogged about which occurred over a week ago.
- Vital Donut Updates – Eater Boston, the most important blog I read, has a collected stream of donut-related news. Since I’m dubbing 2014, the Year of the Donut for me, this is especially relevant. If you’re not a Bostonian, check out if Eater has a blog for your city!
- Intervention Ware – You know you’re old when you want to buy plates for fun and/or decorative reasons. Fishs Eddy’s “Intervention Ware” is an honest china pattern that cracks me up.
- Paris & New York – This split screen time-lapse captures similarities and differences between Paris and New York. Paris is one of my favorite cities, and seeing it side by side with New York seems to make New York a bit more magical.
- Grace Helbig is my spirit animal – Buzzfeed has Grace answer some important questions, and goodness is she perfect.