- Padma on Ellen – I love Ellen, but I love Padma Lakshmi even more. Top Chef Boston kicked off this week (did you read my recap?!) and in prep for that, Ellen had Padma on to cook, laugh, and be absolutely wonderful. Plus, I think I could make tortilla chips now, which is great news.
- Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce – I’ve been so excited for Bravo’s first scripted show for so long for the simple reason that it combines two of my favorite shows. We’ve got Marti Noxon of my dearest Buffy the Vampire Slayer + House alum and another lady crush of mine, Lisa Edelstein! The first official trailer promises raunch, so what’s not to like?
- The Moon – The Moon (pictured above!) by design firm Nosigner is a topographically-accurate LED light created based on data retrieved from the Japanese lunar orbiter spacecraft Kaguya.
- Friends is coming to Netflix! – January 1, 2015! I’m sorry to be controversial, but this is even better news than the arrival of Gilmore Girls.
- Pictionary with Gillian Anderson – The gorgeous Gillian Anderson (aka Scully from the X-Files, Stella of The Fall) wrote a book! In celebration, she’s all over the internet doing fun things like this.
- T Map of Boston Eats – This handle map of Boston’s public transportation is marked with restaurants instead of stop names. I’m thinking about riding my way through this one. My friend Julia sent me this one along with the best burger per neighborhood, which is also very important.
Have a brilliant weekend, everybody!